Quoterian
Eat quotes, Drink quotes.. be a Quoterian..



Search Quoterian here..

Michelle Pfeiffer [29Apr1958 ---->>

Labels: , , , ,
I'm afraid to be alone, I'm afraid not to be alone. I'm afraid of what I am, what I'm not, what I might become, what I might never become. I don't want to stay at my job for the rest of my life, but I'm afraid to leave. And I'm just tired, you know? I'm just so tired of being afraid.

Details: "Golden Globe" awardee for movie "The Fabulous Baker Boys, a "BAFTA" Awardee for "Dangerous Liaisons", and the "Silver Bear" for Best Actress for "Love Field" and three times nominatee for an Academy Award as "Best Supporting Actress" for "Dangerous Liaisons" (1988), "Best Actress" for "The Fabulous Baker Boys" (1989) and "Love Field" (1992). She appeared on the cover of People's first "50 Most Beautiful People in the World" (1990 and 1999) which made the list a record six times during the decade.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Quotes

we like it...

Loads of Quotes, food for thoughts..

eat Quotes, drinks Quotes.. be a..

Quoterian

Stay updated with best quote..


Suggest a Quote here..

Name

Email *

Quote / Message *

Share your thoughts here..

Tell a Fren...



| More